Re: COVID-19 Coronavirus
Date: March 17th, 2020
Antrim Construction is continually and closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. The highest level of service remains a priority, however, during these unprecedented times, the health and safety of our customers, employees, and partners must take precedent.
We continue to monitor the direction provided by Alberta Health Services and have implemented the following policies and procedures to help reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
- All employees have been educated about the symptoms and have been instructed not to report to work should they display any of the symptoms.
- All employees have been reminded of the need to wash their hands regularly and avoid touching their faces with unwashed hands.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces is being completed.
- All employees have been educated on the need for social distancing. To help with social distancing we have reduced the number of in-person staff meetings, reduced the size of our teams where possible, and will eliminate in-person meetings with customers unless absolutely necessary.
With these proactive policies and procedures we can reassure you and your family that any Antrim personnel appearing at your home or business:
- will not present any symptoms of COVID-19;
- have not been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 and/or have not been previously directed to quarantine;
- have not traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
For the safety of our employees and partners, and to reduce any potential spread of the virus we ask that any current customer notify their project manager immediately should they or a family member fall into one of the categories above. The level of service which we can provide to these customers will vary on a case by case basis.
We would also like to apologize in advance should your job be delayed at some point due to reasons beyond our control. Given these difficult times there is potential for human resource constraints and material shortages so we would appreciate your patience should one of these factors, unfortunately, come into play.
This is an evolving situation that is changing from day to day. We will keep all of our customers informed should any changes affect our level of service. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your trust and support. From all the staff at Antrim Construction- Stay safe and stay healthy!
President- Antrim Construction Ltd.